Intergalactic ® International
No announcements yet
Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations:
- -Contestant is eligible to compete in a state / International Country pageant in which she is either a resident, owns property or is employed in said state or may represent a country in which she can prove she was born, other than the US.
- Contestant must be born a genetic female.
- Contestant may not hold a “National or International” title with any other pageant system by the date of the competition or acceptance of title and may not do so during her reign. This is grounds for immediate termination with no refund and relinquishment rules apply.
- A contestant could be selected to participate as a delegate "at-large" if there is no competition for her area, state, region or country.
- Contestant must never have, or will not during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or film associated with nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever, or is presently involved with prostitution. Any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity may not take place during her reign. Past employment is not held against any contestant unless, under age at the time, if occurring during her reign or any of said violations regarding nudity in video, photography, prostitution or pornography are in existence or have ever occurred and are proven.
- Contestant must not have been convicted of a felony crime.
- Contestant will be subject to a registration fee and or a sponsor fee.
- Contestant, if selected, must agree to attend the National and/or International Competition as the State or Country Representative and abide by all rules and regulations required by same or forfeit title and all prizes with no refund.
- If contestant relinquishes, for any reason, any title given her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received.
- If selected as an official delegate, upon accepting the title, the contestant is required to attend the National/International event.
- Winners are not allowed to re-enter in the same division but, may re-enter once their status changes such that they become eligible for a different division.
- Title commences upon winner announcement, by Crown & Coronation Productions LLC and/or acceptance of title by entrant and ends immediately after crowning her successor.
- Country titles may be offered to runners up of the International event, based on performance and country of representation. These titles will be released to the general public at a later date.
- The age division for any level of competition is based upon a contestant's age at the initial entry level.
- All International queens must submit full length shot in crown and banner, not on stage being crowned, for later use on the site. This must be received no later than 2 months after official crowning or said queen runs the risk of relinquishment with no refund.
- Entry fees will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- These rules and regulations are subject to modification, as needed, without prior notice. Pageant reserves the right to make said modifications at its sole discretion.